Skip to main content

Tears. Sweat. Time

I have been through one year for profession nursing program. What is that? after you graduated from bachelor of nursing (strata-1), you need to take one year for profession nursing program if you want to be a nurse, real nurse. If you do not take that, so you can’t be a nurse in hospital or lecturer of nursing. It is such a legalism for those. In that program, 99% of your time will be spent in hospital, what’s your job there ? it such as an intern nurse. You do like a nurse, you work in shift time and take care of the patients. And what’s about the 1 % ? that one-percentage you need to go to campus to do response (oral exam) and collect the report. We have several stage in that one year, for example maternity nursing, emergency nursing, community mental health nursing etc. and we have no holiday except just one day in a week (fyi : not always in weekend, it depend on the policy each hospital).

Trust me, It didn’t easy to pass. I don’t know what make it so hard. Stage by stage, time by time, it need a lot of energy. We all forced by curriculum to finish all the target, report. clinical examination, oral examination, mind mapping etc. I was so exhausted. I think, that is not just me but almost all of the students. One stage that easier for me is Community mental health nursing in Muntilan, Central Java. Why ? because I like it so much. And that’s the answer : I do not like working in hospital. I cant deal with its atmosphere. That was making me so hard to through it.

Meanwhile, beyond all those trouble, I have such a good support systems. I have mother and father who always support me mentally and financially. I have a great super team which always remind me that everything gonna be alright, everything will be pass. even I have my close friend like selly, marisa and alnia that supporting each other and giving spirit personally.

Yeah, I have fever, I was tired, I was crying, I was sick of that time. But no matter I struggle time by time with those. I do my best in every single time. I believe that nothing instant process. If you want to get a best one, you need to do your best. I believe ALLAH will see me, will see my effort, will hear my prayer, will know what inside my heart was. And now.. everything was excellently clear. Alhamdullilah.

Today, at home.. I was patiently waiting for my friend’s information about the GPA of my profession program. While praying, I said to my self “whatever you get, it’s not a big deal because you already do your best” and the result came to my android phone…… and thanks to GOD I get cumloude again :’). I am rank 4 of 117 students. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

For every single tears, sweat and time that I used, nothing come useless. Everything you do will back for you, even good or bad, you will deserve for that..



So my point is, just do your best for whatever you do… Allah knows your process and will give you reward for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mamahku unik :):)

lagi kangeen banget sama mamah aku :') bayangin yaa.. ini udah hampir sebulan liburan loh sodara-sodaraaa dan saya masih terjebak di kota ini (tapi insyaALLAH iklas) hmm.. mamah ku unik banget kalo smsan... beda sama papa yang bisa kirim sampai 2-3 slide.. nih kata-kata balesan mamah yang sudah ku hafal "oh begitu ya" "tidak tahu" "ia" "alin lagi apa" "alhamdulillah. mama senang dengarnya" "alin udah makan" "alin udah bangun" "hati-hati dijalan ya" dan ketika aku sms mama tanya mama lagi apa.. hampir selalu jawabannya "mama lagi ngajar ngaji" hehe.. terkadang aku sudah tahu apa isi jawaban nya apa.. hehe... walaupun mamah balesnya sesimpel itu, tapi aku seneng kok :):) alhamdulillah :):) p.s = tapi kalau lagi ditelfon jangan salah yaa... cerita bisa sampe dari A  sampai Z .. hehe love you  n miss you mah :):)
mama dan papa sayang banget sama dua orang ini... cuma mereka yang selalu ada disana... medoakan aku... mendoakan aku tulus.. mengarahkanku ke jalan yang baik :') mereka tidak pernah menuntut apapun. tidak pernah menuntutku untuk selalu jadi yang terbaik tidak pernah memaksaku untuk selalu berprestasi lebih.. yang mereka inginkan agar aku ibadah dengan taat dan kuliah dengan baik hanya itu :') bahkan, disaat badan ini mulai menggemuk, cuma si mamah yang bilang harus makan dengan baik dan istirahat cukup... mamah yang selalu maksa aku untuk nambah porsi makan ketika aku udah habis makan :') membuat aku sedikit terhibur disaat harus berjuang meluluhkan lipid lipi jahat ini . -__-' yang pasti harus kuliah dengan baik.. harus tunjukin ke mereka bahwa mereka ga menyesal punya putri kayak aku... mom dad... I love you :* sekian.

Nyokap !

Enggak pernah enggak merasa beruntung punya ibu yang cantik dan bener2 perhatian sama anak-anaknya Hari ini adek gue ke semarang Dan barusan aja di telpon nyokap bilang "Lin mama udah bawain nastar, pizza, keju , pisang, beras, bla bla bla .. Udah ada nama alinnya... mama biiin pizza sama sekali ga pake telor. Bla bla blaaaa.." Beruntng bgt gue Jadi makin semangat buat bahagiain mama. Makin semangat untuk motivasi harus sukses Makin semangat buat melakukan yang terbaik untuk mama dan papa dan isan Karena cuma mereka yang gue punya di dunia ini :')