Skip to main content

Mom, Mianhe…..

Today , I wake up in the morning and do all my activities (like I said in the previous essay) as usual but I have an additional activity today.. It all about cleaned my kitchen up. there was so messy, unorganized and choked – full. So I started off my day with cleanse my cook room up. Slow but sure, I arranged it with small thing like selecting the stuff, which one my mom sill want to use or throw away. Finally I finished it within two hours (for sure, it was tiring)! After that, I glanced plate cabinet .. hmm.. I thought I should tidy it up too.. so I expelled its content, cleaning the cabinet and washing the plates (and other equipment) then re-organized it. Finally it all clear in 12 AM.

I have nothing to think but my mom. How great she is, doing it all alone without me or my brother’s helping in several months. It seems that i took time too long leaving my mom alone in the last five years. yeah, i always went home each holiday semester during academic years, even then i was a campus activist, so i was back home late and come to semarang earlier than other student. it decreased my time at home automatically. I’ve ever quietly watched her. Partially of her hair already changed into grey, Her skin began to wrinkle and she has sunken eyes now. Mom, are you feel so much tired without your children stay beside you ? mom, am I too long leaving you in this house include the overload job ? .. mom.. mianhe…. :’ ( Dear God… please take care of my mom.. please bigger her heart.. please make her be more and more patient to wait me for making her proud..

I just imagine.. if one day I have my own income, every month I will take my mom to supermarket and ask her to buy everything that she want to buy… I will take her to every place that she want to go.. maybe right know as her personal tukang ojek, I just can drive her with two tires, I hope I can drive her with 4 tires in the future.. amiin

As you know.. my dream for my future family is being extended family !! I am so much excited cz of that :D it will be so nice if in the morning I will prepare the food with my mommy to my hubby and my daddy.. it will be a great moment if my mom take care of me while I am having my pregnancy (amiin yaAllah).. my little family will have a lot of blessing by the attendance of my mom and my daddy (amiinn).. anyway.. my daddy already prepare a small house next to my house for me (and my future husband) and one house also for my brother.. but I am not sure that ihsan will stay in that house due to his current job. So I hope my hubby is the one who follow me where I would like to stay. I hope he will be agreed that :’D (amiin)

So far, I am not a good daughter. I do not make them proud of me yet.. Even so, they were never saying anything, though. Include my condition right know (4 bulan nganggur.. hehehe)..

Anyway my point about being a housewife is a noble job, is not an easy job like we think. We have to manage all the family needs, start from financial, food, stuff and others small things that maybe our father could never imagine, etc. I am so proud with my mom.. she do it all without any complaining. When I asked my mom “should I be a house wife too like you?” and she said wisely “ if you think that your husband can do full supply for financial of your family, just stay at home to take care of your child.. because time to take care of your children is golden period. Don’t loss that chance... but if you want to work, it is not a bad idea, I will take care of my grand child (amiin insyaallah).. but don’t work too hard. If a man do work, the money is for the family, but if you did, your salary is for your own self” hahaha..

so which one is better, mom? :D



whatever is that, as long as my hubby agree of it, I will do it happily. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mamahku unik :):)

lagi kangeen banget sama mamah aku :') bayangin yaa.. ini udah hampir sebulan liburan loh sodara-sodaraaa dan saya masih terjebak di kota ini (tapi insyaALLAH iklas) hmm.. mamah ku unik banget kalo smsan... beda sama papa yang bisa kirim sampai 2-3 slide.. nih kata-kata balesan mamah yang sudah ku hafal "oh begitu ya" "tidak tahu" "ia" "alin lagi apa" "alhamdulillah. mama senang dengarnya" "alin udah makan" "alin udah bangun" "hati-hati dijalan ya" dan ketika aku sms mama tanya mama lagi apa.. hampir selalu jawabannya "mama lagi ngajar ngaji" hehe.. terkadang aku sudah tahu apa isi jawaban nya apa.. hehe... walaupun mamah balesnya sesimpel itu, tapi aku seneng kok :):) alhamdulillah :):) p.s = tapi kalau lagi ditelfon jangan salah yaa... cerita bisa sampe dari A  sampai Z .. hehe love you  n miss you mah :):)
mama dan papa sayang banget sama dua orang ini... cuma mereka yang selalu ada disana... medoakan aku... mendoakan aku tulus.. mengarahkanku ke jalan yang baik :') mereka tidak pernah menuntut apapun. tidak pernah menuntutku untuk selalu jadi yang terbaik tidak pernah memaksaku untuk selalu berprestasi lebih.. yang mereka inginkan agar aku ibadah dengan taat dan kuliah dengan baik hanya itu :') bahkan, disaat badan ini mulai menggemuk, cuma si mamah yang bilang harus makan dengan baik dan istirahat cukup... mamah yang selalu maksa aku untuk nambah porsi makan ketika aku udah habis makan :') membuat aku sedikit terhibur disaat harus berjuang meluluhkan lipid lipi jahat ini . -__-' yang pasti harus kuliah dengan baik.. harus tunjukin ke mereka bahwa mereka ga menyesal punya putri kayak aku... mom dad... I love you :* sekian.

Nyokap !

Enggak pernah enggak merasa beruntung punya ibu yang cantik dan bener2 perhatian sama anak-anaknya Hari ini adek gue ke semarang Dan barusan aja di telpon nyokap bilang "Lin mama udah bawain nastar, pizza, keju , pisang, beras, bla bla bla .. Udah ada nama alinnya... mama biiin pizza sama sekali ga pake telor. Bla bla blaaaa.." Beruntng bgt gue Jadi makin semangat buat bahagiain mama. Makin semangat untuk motivasi harus sukses Makin semangat buat melakukan yang terbaik untuk mama dan papa dan isan Karena cuma mereka yang gue punya di dunia ini :')