Skip to main content

mba efni's wedding

I can’t believe that Mba Efni’s marriage would be happen this year. I am incredibly happy for her. Finally, after a long journey of her love story, she found the real one, Mas Sigit. I knew that Mba Efni is a nice and sholehah girl. And I hope with mas sidik, they can build a rumah tangga yang samawa. I wanna tell you about the completely detailed story of mba efni’s wedding. 

I went from Jakarta at 7 o’clock in the morning (4th of august). Then, Enjul picked me up at the tawang station at 14.00. We went to Pati by enjul’s motorcycle. I was the one who riding it. During the trip, enjul and I shared so many stories about us. we told each other about the news updated issues we have. I am so in love touring with a motorcycle. Likely, It has its chemistry. 

We arrived at Mba Efni’s house around 17.00. she looked immensely pretty with scarf and long shirt. Actually, She is so beautiful from the start. But that day I think that her beauty extremely increased. She friendly greeted us and she brought us to her room which is the bridal chamber. She said it's okay for us to sleep there. We felt so special and also felt guilty for Mas Sigit at the same time, because we used the room before Mas Sigit sleep there. Ha ha ha ha

One night before the wedding, mba efni, enjul and I slept together. We have a lot of questions regarding their marriage, how the beginning they met and how mas sigit reveal the seriousness to her family. aah.. it was so sweet story. She said that two year before the marriage, is the most troubled years ever, which mba efni anxiously waited about her soul mate, mba efni often feel uneasy remember when her soul mate will come, About a year later, she started to surrender about who and when she will get married, because she already aware that it has been God specify, what she did only improve herself better and better and believed Allah more and more. Then, that way guide her to meet mas sigit.

I am incredibly touched with her story, I can say that their meeting was Allah’s miracle. Maybe Allah tell me indirectly that just increase my faith more and more, and let Allah decided someone great for me.. amiin. And She additionally said that if you chase for someone, you will get nothing and conversely if you chase for Allah, you will get everything.

After back from her wedding, I have so much things to learn. I will promise to myself that I can do better. Amiin

Dear my future husband… I am sure that we will meet soon… in the right time and right place. we will find each other. Wherever you are, whoever you are. I am sure that you is the best person Allah prepared for me. :’)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mamahku unik :):)

lagi kangeen banget sama mamah aku :') bayangin yaa.. ini udah hampir sebulan liburan loh sodara-sodaraaa dan saya masih terjebak di kota ini (tapi insyaALLAH iklas) hmm.. mamah ku unik banget kalo smsan... beda sama papa yang bisa kirim sampai 2-3 slide.. nih kata-kata balesan mamah yang sudah ku hafal "oh begitu ya" "tidak tahu" "ia" "alin lagi apa" "alhamdulillah. mama senang dengarnya" "alin udah makan" "alin udah bangun" "hati-hati dijalan ya" dan ketika aku sms mama tanya mama lagi apa.. hampir selalu jawabannya "mama lagi ngajar ngaji" hehe.. terkadang aku sudah tahu apa isi jawaban nya apa.. hehe... walaupun mamah balesnya sesimpel itu, tapi aku seneng kok :):) alhamdulillah :):) p.s = tapi kalau lagi ditelfon jangan salah yaa... cerita bisa sampe dari A  sampai Z .. hehe love you  n miss you mah :):)
mama dan papa sayang banget sama dua orang ini... cuma mereka yang selalu ada disana... medoakan aku... mendoakan aku tulus.. mengarahkanku ke jalan yang baik :') mereka tidak pernah menuntut apapun. tidak pernah menuntutku untuk selalu jadi yang terbaik tidak pernah memaksaku untuk selalu berprestasi lebih.. yang mereka inginkan agar aku ibadah dengan taat dan kuliah dengan baik hanya itu :') bahkan, disaat badan ini mulai menggemuk, cuma si mamah yang bilang harus makan dengan baik dan istirahat cukup... mamah yang selalu maksa aku untuk nambah porsi makan ketika aku udah habis makan :') membuat aku sedikit terhibur disaat harus berjuang meluluhkan lipid lipi jahat ini . -__-' yang pasti harus kuliah dengan baik.. harus tunjukin ke mereka bahwa mereka ga menyesal punya putri kayak aku... mom dad... I love you :* sekian.

Nyokap !

Enggak pernah enggak merasa beruntung punya ibu yang cantik dan bener2 perhatian sama anak-anaknya Hari ini adek gue ke semarang Dan barusan aja di telpon nyokap bilang "Lin mama udah bawain nastar, pizza, keju , pisang, beras, bla bla bla .. Udah ada nama alinnya... mama biiin pizza sama sekali ga pake telor. Bla bla blaaaa.." Beruntng bgt gue Jadi makin semangat buat bahagiain mama. Makin semangat untuk motivasi harus sukses Makin semangat buat melakukan yang terbaik untuk mama dan papa dan isan Karena cuma mereka yang gue punya di dunia ini :')