Skip to main content

Thesis Research Plan ..

I am so glad that I have so many seniors who guided me to increase my capability more and more related to my study. Yeah.. insyaallah I will be studying abroad to continue my study next year. So, this year I have to finish my thesis proposal. I’ve planned to continue my final paper (when i was still a bachelor student) to be more complex . Actually, I am still confused about the methodology and target of population of my research I should use. 

Firstly, I have two choices about the target of population which are correctional and disaster setting. I have my interest on those objects. Fyi, My final paper was about correctional setting. So, I have a little experiences of how the condition of inmates in prisons. I feel that I have so many unresolved home works there. I wanna do a lot of usefull things to fix them. I am so empathic with inmates there. Seriously, I really wanna do something more apart of focus on my final paper. As a nurse, I saw so many mental disorder cases that we need to fix. 

The other of my interest is disaster setting. Why disaster setting? .. okey, let me tell you a little about my experience when I was as a bachelor student. I had joined a social organizational which focused about disaster, especially post traumatic mental disorder to the victim of disaster. Based on my experiences, disaster left a huge problem, not only material such us lost possessions, homes collapsed or many others, but also grief that may be because of the death of loved ones or feeling disappointed over what has happened. That problem very risky to push someone experiencing stress, depression or more severe is PTSD. Of course, as nurse I feel it should be prevented from aggravating of the situation. Because of those reason, I am so confuse which one I should focus about ? correctional or disaster setting ???

secondly, i confused about methodology. Basically, I want to do something useful for my surrounding. I don’t wanna use them (respondent) as a “tools” for finish my final paper. I want to do something beneficially for my respondent, that’s why I chosen experimental research instead of just description, comparing or any other. Yeaa.. consequently, I needed to work harder than my friends did. but it was okay, I was very glad to did it. Nevertheless, we have a problem to do so for thesis, one of my senior said in the university where she study for do experimental research has a complicated regulation which is not easy like bachelor degree in Indonesia.

It need a long and complex process that make the research so much difficult to do. We have to do such an initial research for about 6 months before we do the real one. 

The core problem is about the timing. I myself will have LPDP as my scholarship (amiin, insyaAllah). As we knew that LPDP only provide us only two years for master degree, if we can’t finish the study for two years, so we need to pay everything by ourselves to survive, it will be so hard… so what should I do ?? 

I will carefully think about this important issues, I hope I can get enlightenment about my future research and can get the best university which happily accept my thesis plan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mamahku unik :):)

lagi kangeen banget sama mamah aku :') bayangin yaa.. ini udah hampir sebulan liburan loh sodara-sodaraaa dan saya masih terjebak di kota ini (tapi insyaALLAH iklas) hmm.. mamah ku unik banget kalo smsan... beda sama papa yang bisa kirim sampai 2-3 slide.. nih kata-kata balesan mamah yang sudah ku hafal "oh begitu ya" "tidak tahu" "ia" "alin lagi apa" "alhamdulillah. mama senang dengarnya" "alin udah makan" "alin udah bangun" "hati-hati dijalan ya" dan ketika aku sms mama tanya mama lagi apa.. hampir selalu jawabannya "mama lagi ngajar ngaji" hehe.. terkadang aku sudah tahu apa isi jawaban nya apa.. hehe... walaupun mamah balesnya sesimpel itu, tapi aku seneng kok :):) alhamdulillah :):) p.s = tapi kalau lagi ditelfon jangan salah yaa... cerita bisa sampe dari A  sampai Z .. hehe love you  n miss you mah :):)
mama dan papa sayang banget sama dua orang ini... cuma mereka yang selalu ada disana... medoakan aku... mendoakan aku tulus.. mengarahkanku ke jalan yang baik :') mereka tidak pernah menuntut apapun. tidak pernah menuntutku untuk selalu jadi yang terbaik tidak pernah memaksaku untuk selalu berprestasi lebih.. yang mereka inginkan agar aku ibadah dengan taat dan kuliah dengan baik hanya itu :') bahkan, disaat badan ini mulai menggemuk, cuma si mamah yang bilang harus makan dengan baik dan istirahat cukup... mamah yang selalu maksa aku untuk nambah porsi makan ketika aku udah habis makan :') membuat aku sedikit terhibur disaat harus berjuang meluluhkan lipid lipi jahat ini . -__-' yang pasti harus kuliah dengan baik.. harus tunjukin ke mereka bahwa mereka ga menyesal punya putri kayak aku... mom dad... I love you :* sekian.

Nyokap !

Enggak pernah enggak merasa beruntung punya ibu yang cantik dan bener2 perhatian sama anak-anaknya Hari ini adek gue ke semarang Dan barusan aja di telpon nyokap bilang "Lin mama udah bawain nastar, pizza, keju , pisang, beras, bla bla bla .. Udah ada nama alinnya... mama biiin pizza sama sekali ga pake telor. Bla bla blaaaa.." Beruntng bgt gue Jadi makin semangat buat bahagiain mama. Makin semangat untuk motivasi harus sukses Makin semangat buat melakukan yang terbaik untuk mama dan papa dan isan Karena cuma mereka yang gue punya di dunia ini :')