Skip to main content

UNESCO 2nd Youth Forum Looking Beyond disaster (SENDAI-JAPAN)

What event is it ?
2nd looking beyond disaster youth forum is an event which held by UNESCO in Sendai, Japan. In this forum, participants especially youth discussed and presented an issue which have correlated with disaster.

Where are participants from ?
Participants came from Korea, Nepal, UK, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, Philipin, Thailand, Japan, and Indonesia. Delegates from Indonesia dominate this forum. :D


Participants should have experiences about disaster and passion to increase knowledge and ability to face disaster. Their experiences were turned into an essay then be selected as the candidates to join this forum.

what we did in this forum ?
we did sendai trip to matsusima and several places around matsusima. This place was  hit by tsunami a year ago.  

matsusima

beach which hit by tsunami


all delegates




Then, during 3 days, all delegates had to present their own action plan in this forum. Action plan is an idea  which have correlation with disaster. Action plan should have a big impact to society.
After we back to our own country, we have to do our action plan and report the progress to Unesco ! 






I was presenting :D
action plan from Indonesian delegates
about Indonesian Youth Network towards Disaster Resilience



what is my action plan ?? My community (Social Volunteer) and I want to build disaster school in village near my campus. Target in this plan is elementary school student with non formal method.

besides presentation, we also disscused in a group about some issues.
in the end of activities, we have farewell party.. each country can show their performance. Delegates from indonesia did poco poco dance.

group discussing (Indonesia ft. Japan)
about disaster education

What about fee ?
Registration fee for this forum is 20000 yen for high school student, 22000 yen for college student, and 24000 yen for public.
We can use our own money or sponsor. 

Conclusion :
It was really a great forum.  How lucky I am for being one of participants here. I got many experiences. I got many acquaintances  from other countries, I got many beautiful memories with all participants.. I love you all guys :)... 

rey, gita, ka arka, ka anhar, ka icha, ka Ita, ka ika, ka windi, ka rica, ka teguh, juli, ka ahmad, ka maria, ka rizki, fani, chalida (indonesian), kengo naruta, kenta shimada, ayana, haruya, tsuyosi, yuta (japanese), sarita, bui (thailand),  farah, riro, roma, CJ (philipinos),  mrinal (nepalese ), so yon (korean) and all  participants from pakistan, australia, new zealand, UK,  finlandia. I hope we can meet again .. love and miss you always :)


FAREWELL PARTY
chibi-chibi style 

photo of all participants



japanese and indoensian delegates
me and japanese friends :D

korean dance !! :D
me and kenta  (japan) join with korean :D






our hotel :)

Open this link also .. if you want to watch our video activities in Looking Beyond Disaster Forum :):)


all of participant got certificate



for 3rd LBD will be held in philippines next year :)

besides that, I also visited some nice places in japan..

SKYTREE : HIGHEST TOWER IN THE WORLD


UENO PARK

IMPEREAL PALACE


HACHIKO : SHIBUYA STATION


I don't know the name (building behind me)
but it is really unique building.. hahah

sendai masjid :D
iedul fitri :)
kuala lumpur airport
with gita and kak anhar



Thank you for :
1. Allah SWT, who has gave me a chance to catch my dream
2. My parents, who finnaly gave me support to join with this forum.
3. Mrs. Meidiana Dwidiyanti who gave me a nice advise “Project kebaikan sponsornya Allah”. And now I believe it a lot.
4. Mr. Asih Nur A, who posted information about Looking Beyond Disaster in our nursing web 
5. My inspirator : Ms Sri Hindriyastuti, who gave me her all contribution, time, idea, and support to me.  I  I miss you mbak :’)
6. Mrs Hartati, who posted information about Looking Beyond Disaster in Suara merdeka
7. My besties, Selly Hning Pangestuti. I will keep my promise, and I will wait for yours :p
8. Mba Desca and Gita who really help me a lot in Japan :*
6. All of my sponsor : PKPU, Diponegoro University, United Tractor,  and Beasiswa Unggulan. thank you so much
7. all parties who gave me support 

And last..


Thank you for my dreams :)



-AS A YOUTH WE'VE TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR A BETTER FUTURE WORLD -





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mamahku unik :):)

lagi kangeen banget sama mamah aku :') bayangin yaa.. ini udah hampir sebulan liburan loh sodara-sodaraaa dan saya masih terjebak di kota ini (tapi insyaALLAH iklas) hmm.. mamah ku unik banget kalo smsan... beda sama papa yang bisa kirim sampai 2-3 slide.. nih kata-kata balesan mamah yang sudah ku hafal "oh begitu ya" "tidak tahu" "ia" "alin lagi apa" "alhamdulillah. mama senang dengarnya" "alin udah makan" "alin udah bangun" "hati-hati dijalan ya" dan ketika aku sms mama tanya mama lagi apa.. hampir selalu jawabannya "mama lagi ngajar ngaji" hehe.. terkadang aku sudah tahu apa isi jawaban nya apa.. hehe... walaupun mamah balesnya sesimpel itu, tapi aku seneng kok :):) alhamdulillah :):) p.s = tapi kalau lagi ditelfon jangan salah yaa... cerita bisa sampe dari A  sampai Z .. hehe love you  n miss you mah :):)
mama dan papa sayang banget sama dua orang ini... cuma mereka yang selalu ada disana... medoakan aku... mendoakan aku tulus.. mengarahkanku ke jalan yang baik :') mereka tidak pernah menuntut apapun. tidak pernah menuntutku untuk selalu jadi yang terbaik tidak pernah memaksaku untuk selalu berprestasi lebih.. yang mereka inginkan agar aku ibadah dengan taat dan kuliah dengan baik hanya itu :') bahkan, disaat badan ini mulai menggemuk, cuma si mamah yang bilang harus makan dengan baik dan istirahat cukup... mamah yang selalu maksa aku untuk nambah porsi makan ketika aku udah habis makan :') membuat aku sedikit terhibur disaat harus berjuang meluluhkan lipid lipi jahat ini . -__-' yang pasti harus kuliah dengan baik.. harus tunjukin ke mereka bahwa mereka ga menyesal punya putri kayak aku... mom dad... I love you :* sekian.

Nyokap !

Enggak pernah enggak merasa beruntung punya ibu yang cantik dan bener2 perhatian sama anak-anaknya Hari ini adek gue ke semarang Dan barusan aja di telpon nyokap bilang "Lin mama udah bawain nastar, pizza, keju , pisang, beras, bla bla bla .. Udah ada nama alinnya... mama biiin pizza sama sekali ga pake telor. Bla bla blaaaa.." Beruntng bgt gue Jadi makin semangat buat bahagiain mama. Makin semangat untuk motivasi harus sukses Makin semangat buat melakukan yang terbaik untuk mama dan papa dan isan Karena cuma mereka yang gue punya di dunia ini :')